1. A sexy person you’ve been admiring says, “Let’s do something wild together.” What is the thing you pick to do?
This depends a lot on the person, the situation, the location etc so it is difficult to give a specific answer but for the sake of the game I will be HUGELY inappropriate and pretend that the sexy person is a colleague who from my previous employment. I think a little late afternoon car park head job would be really cool and if the mood took us booking into the first hotel we could find to spend the night fucking like rabbits,
2. I saw this headline: Whip Your Vagina Into Shape. Sadly the subject matter wasn’t what I wanted. Anywho…which way would you prefer to whip your vagina into shape. (Fellas you can select your fave way you’d like to whip a pussy or see it whipped)
a. a nice, stingy pussy spanking by hand.
b. doing kegel exercises with kegel balls.
c. having some SM master/mistress actually whip your pussy, with a whip!
Again depending on my mood I would choose different options. I have actually enjoyed a nice session of b,from time to time, especially when sitting at my computer for a couple of hours.
To try something a little different I think I would go with c. But only with someone I trusted to give just the right amount of sting with their whipping,
3. When in a relationship (married, living together or dating) What do you do if you want to be alone for a while? How do you get “me” time?
At the moment I am home during the day while everyone else is at school / work so I get a fair bit of “me” time. However school holidays start at the end of this week and for the next eight weeks me time is going to be fairly limited. My strategy then will be to go into my bedroom and shut the door.
4. Which of these subjects causes the most tension or fighting between you and your significant other?
Definitely d.I recently had the carpet cleaned. Mr Jones stayed home for the morning to help with moving furniture etc. There was a lot said about the amount of clutter in our bedroom. Now that the carpet is dry I am quietly waiting to see how long it takes before his resolve wavers and he is back to using the corners of the bedroom as a storage for his clothing.
5. When breaking up with someone or ending a relationship, which method is more your style?
a. dramatic exit– sending texts and phone calls and taking the chance to vent about all the things you didn’t like about the person.
b. play it cool and be upfront and tell them “it’s not working out.”
c. slow down the time you spend together…fade away and disappear without a word.
Mr Jones and I have been married for sixteen years so breaking up is not something that I have had to do. These days the closest thing to breaking up that I have needed to do is splitting from playmates. This is usually a painless process which involves just fading away but every now and then you need to man up and tell someone it isn’t working. As long as you are tactful. It generally goes fairly well.
6. I know none of YOU would ever break up with someone via text message (btw, there is an app for that http://www.breakuptext.me/) but if you did, what would your text read?
Given my answer to 5. I would have to say I have broken up with people by text. Because they are not romantic relationships with large emotional investments it tends to be fairly business like. Something along the lines of;
I am sorry but I don’t think you / this is what I am looking for.
Or if I am feeling a bit whimpy;
Things have gotten really hectic with work and the family and I just can’t fit you into my caleasndar right now.
Having said that I would NEVER break up with someone by text if I was in a romantic relationship and I go to great lengths to instil that value into my teenage children.
Bonus: Would you like you if you met you? Why?
I am not really sure about this one. I think generally yes. There would probably be quite a few times though where I would be very tempted to tell myself to “grow a set” and get on with life.
As always for more TMI goodness you can head on over to the TMI Tuesday page.