TMI Tuesday – Happy New Year
One word can describe how I am feeling about this year right now, wet! Not the really fun kind of wet, although there was some of that on NYE, right now it is the camping / boating while raining kind of wet when all the towels are wet and everything else is damp and there is nowhere to hang anything to dry. This is relatively unusual for this part of the world but as we were finding a sheltered anchorage in the rain and wind last night I wondered why in the hell would anyone sail as a hobby in a country where this is the norm?
2. Did you go out on NYE or have a New Year’s day celebration?
For the last few years we have had family friendly New Years celebrations. But this year Mr Jones decided that it was time for an adults only New Year’s Eve. We found ourselves at a swingers club which was a lot of fun. There was some very sexy interactions and some massaging going on but no serious play ensued. Mainly due hang ups that some people seem to have. I won’t go into details but there may be a post pending on this topic sometime in the near future.
3. Ahh yes, those pesky New Year’s Resolutions. How did you do with your 2016 NY resolutions–did you keep them?
For the first three months of the year yes. After that no. All I will say is that they were mostly boring resolutions to do with maintaining vegetable gardens and such like. Really it is not surprising that I didn’t stick to it.
4. Year 2017, are you carrying over any resolutions from 2016? What?
Well the vegetable garden is still hanging around and thanks to this weather system that has put a dampener on our sailing expedition will be nice and ready for seedlings when we get back but I am not really putting together a resolution around it as such. But really you don’t read this to hear talk of tomatoes and lettuce.
5. What new experiences are you planning to have or hoping to have in 2017?
At the party that we were attending on NYE the MC was walking around asking random people for their NY resolutions. At the time I was holding a sachet of popping candy and contemplating using it while giving a head job. This is something I have heard of doing but haven’t tried. In one of those sour of the moment things I mad the statement that that I was going to spend 2017 learning 5 new techniques to use while giving head. This morning while discussing this with Mr Jones he asked me to list the techniques I already knew. They included;
- Using my hand as an extension of my mouth
- Deep throating, this is something I need to practise as I struggle a bit with larger grey especially if their head is big
- Sucking firmly on the tip or head of the penis which can be fairly intense
- Inhaling air around the shaft of the cock during the “upstroke” which makes a cool draft of air. Mr Jones particularly likes this one.
- Using ice cubes
- Using mints
- Sliding my tongue between the foreskin and the head of the cock on men who are uncircumcised. This is to be done with caution as some people are not as clean as others
- Stimulation of the arse or skin behind the balls while sucking.
This list is not totally complete but after considering it I am thinking adding five new techniques to it may be a bit of a challenge. If any readers have suggestions please fell free to leave them in the comments.
Bonus: Did you see fireworks on New Year’s eve? (Take that anyway you want :-p )
The entertainment for our adults only evening out included both a male and female stripper. As is the way often the male stripper was mediocre. Some people would call home attractive but he didn’t do it for me. The female stripper on the other hand was AMAZING. One of the very excellent parts of her show was to cover certain parts of her body in shaving foam and set it on fire. I have never really seen this done before but I am kind of inspired to give it a go during a play session. Watch this space for tales of burnt skin.
The only actual firework I came into contact with was the cracker that some idiot decided to let off in the park next to our house as the sun was coming up on January 1. Not Happy Jan
As always make sure you check out the TMI page for your weekly overdose of TMI goodness