Welcome to your second dose of TMI for the week. You can never have too much TMI Tuesday.
1. Agree or Disagree with “Rainy days and Mondays always get me down.”
I have never really been a Mondayitis kind of person. Monday is a just another day to me.
Rainy days are great for lazing around which is something I don’t normally get to do. However if I am at school and it starts raining… There is something about kids and rain…
2. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
See the answer to number 1. Bum around and watch Rue Paul’s Drag Race.
3. What do you refuse to spend money on?
Uber Eats. Like really? Is it THAT hard to go pick up your own take away?
4. If money and practicality were not a problem, what would be the most interesting way for you to get around town?
As I type this I am on a bus going back to the marina from the supermarket. A tender for my yacht that is like an aqua duck would be handy these days.
5. What is the most frustrating product you own?
In my TMI post for last week (that I posted yesterday) I mentioned the need for a new can opener. I had a session with the current one that made me wonder at the intellect of the person who invented canned food but not the can opener.
Bonus: If you could hack into any one computer, which computer would you choose?
My employer’s pay office!! Maybe I could secure an income to fund an extension of my current leave.
This post is part of TMI Tuesday for 11 May 2021. To see who else is sharing click the button below