1. Does your sex life need some fantasy? What kind of fantasy?
Tonight I feel as if I have been living a fantasy for the last few days. I am not exactly all sexed OUT but I am certainly sexed UP. Thank you Second Mate and Mr Jones. You have been awesome.
2. What is eroticism for you?
Many things. It can be a look. It can be the words whispered in your ear and sometimes it is laughing because your husband is struggling to video you peeing over the side of the boat.
3. You are invited to a kink party, will you go?
Erm yes!! I would be offended if I wasn’t invited.
4. Your lover has tied your naked body down. What do you want to happen next?
a. You get tickled mercilessly
b. You are covered in whip cream and people lick the cream entirely from your naked body
c. Bind, blind, and tease your erogenous zones with an ice cube, feather, candle wax, tongue, etc.
d. A sex toy is used to penetrate you to orgasm
I am going with C. Although I am not sure about the ice cube. Although in the last few days D has been more my experience.
5. In your sex life, do you go along with whatever your partner wants and needs or when necessary do you handle things to make sure you have thrilling sex?
I am a lot more compliant and tend to go along with what my partner suggests most of the time. It has led to some very exciting experiences.
Bonus: When is the last time you purchased a sex toy? What did you buy? Was it purchased online or at a store?
I purchased a small massager just before we left on our voyage. Like all my sex toys I purchase online. Unless you count the rope I purchased at Bunnings in Cairns!!