1. Tell us 7 things making you happy right now, and why they make you happy.
- Chocolate, although it has been a while since I had chocolate in my fridge. I need to rectify that.
- Lying in the sun naked, as pictured.
- Being on the water. Not swimming or doing anything in particular. Just being out there
- A good cup of tea in peace and quiet. It soothes my mind
- Hanging out with my lorikeet. He is completely honest about what he things, if sometimes noisy and irritating but he loves me.
- When I read something I have written and it is good. I feel accomplished
- When someone tells me something I have written is good I feel like I am not lying to myself.
2. Tell us 5 things you learned last week.
- I learned a way to move individual cells around in Excel. I know this is not something that would rock most people’s world but it certainly rocked mine!
- I have learned a bunch of kid’s names. Two new classes will do that for you.
- I learned some new ways to stretch which is helpful because I WILL get into a full split very soon.
- I have a skin cancer on my forehead. That also wasn’t fun but it is gone now.
- Mr Jones is interested in being the bottom for some impact play. Something I kind of knew but had to be reminded about.
3. Tell us 3 things that stand out for you in 2021.
Look, most regular readers here will know that I went on a 23 week voyage with Mr Jones along the Queensland coast. It was life changing. I can’t really add to that. So I am not going to really try and put another two things with that list. Instead I will leave you with a couple of images from the trip.
Bonus: What is the #1 thing you cannot do without in life?
Sunsets. No two are ever the same and they are always perfect.