1. With whom would you love to sing a duet?
I have some songs I love to sing in the car. In my mind I sound fucking awesome. In reality? Something else altogether. No artist springs to mind. If I was ever to perform with someone this is who I would love to “Make Some Noise” with
He does give lessons. Maybe I should sign up.
2. Have you ever cried over a pet? What kind?
I grew up on a farm. Getting sentimental over animals was strongly discouraged. The first pet I owned that I chose and purchased myself as an adult is buried in our garden. I think I may have shed a tear or two over her.
3. Do you think your personality needs polishing? Why?
Probably. I use the word fuck far too much and have a habit of taking off my clothes. Especially when I have had too much wine.
4. What is the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I broke my toe in August doing a simple every day thing on the yacht. It fucking hurt and my toe has still not gone back to it’s previous size, shape or colour.
5. If you had a clone, what part or your life or tasks would you have it do on your behalf?
Make dinner and clean the bathroom.
Bonus: Gifting supermarket flowers–good or bad?
The Unicorn says that she doesn’t understand the practice of cutting off plant genitalia and giving them to people. Personally I will take any flowers anyone gives me.
Or chocolate. Chocolate is always good.