1. With whom would you love to sing a duet?
I have some songs I love to sing in the car. In my mind I sound fucking awesome. In reality? Something else altogether. No artist springs to mind. If I was ever to perform with someone this is who I would love to “Make Some Noise” with
He does give lessons. Maybe I should sign up.
2. Have you ever cried over a pet? What kind?
I grew up on a farm. Getting sentimental over animals was strongly discouraged. The first pet I owned that I chose and purchased myself as an adult is buried in our garden. I think I may have shed a tear or two over her.
3. Do you think your personality needs polishing? Why?
Probably. I use the word fuck far too much and have a habit of taking off my clothes. Especially when I have had too much wine.
4. What is the worst injury you’ve ever had?
I broke my toe in August doing a simple every day thing on the yacht. It fucking hurt and my toe has still not gone back to it’s previous size, shape or colour.
5. If you had a clone, what part or your life or tasks would you have it do on your behalf?
Make dinner and clean the bathroom.
Bonus: Gifting supermarket flowers–good or bad?
The Unicorn says that she doesn’t understand the practice of cutting off plant genitalia and giving them to people. Personally I will take any flowers anyone gives me.
Or chocolate. Chocolate is always good.
1. As I love music this was a tough question to answer as my favourites change frequently. Based on todays mood here is today’s favourite.
2. Have you ever cried over a pet? What kind? Yes, Cat (Gangster) A wild stray who was friendly but always keen to explore.
3. Yes. Always room for improvement. Need to be more tolerant of Numpties (oops). Insincere people really bug me!!!
4. Worst Injury. Second Knee injury playing soccer. Fractured Tibia and ruptured the ACL.
Was made worse when the ACL was overlooked by so called experts. 12 months recovery….not happy Jan.
5. Deal with relationship breakdowns (personal and professional). I struggle calling arseholes …. arseholes which just complicates the situation.
Gifting flavours and chocolates is a clear sign that the giver is thinking of the givee……and that is a good thing.
LikeLiked by 2 people
That toe though…ouch!